Wait a second....there's a picture missing...Come on-Where's yours??Oh, and congrats on the hot dog contest, that's awesome!! You're a true Zemp!
Bahahah, no one took a picture of me! :) And thanks for the hot dog congrats... I am actually feeling quite proud of myself! :)
How come everyone looks cute except for me? O.K., well maybe cute isn't the EXACT right word. It brought back fun memories--thanks.
Oh wow, those are hilarious. I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wait a second....there's a picture missing...Come on-Where's yours??
Oh, and congrats on the hot dog contest, that's awesome!! You're a true Zemp!
Bahahah, no one took a picture of me! :) And thanks for the hot dog congrats... I am actually feeling quite proud of myself! :)
How come everyone looks cute except for me? O.K., well maybe cute isn't the EXACT right word. It brought back fun memories--thanks.
Oh wow, those are hilarious. I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment