This video is a few months old now, but I love watching Caden in it. He LOVES when Daddy comes home from work! Usually, he's been waiting by the door for about 10 minutes by the time Ben comes home. Caden always has something in mind for them to do (spinning around, playing the Wii, building Lego) and can't even wait for Ben to take his shoes off! Ben is such a great Dad!
Caden has been growing up SO quickly this past month. His speech has improved a lot- he is constantly trying out new words and phrases and you can tell he feels very proud of himself! My favorite speech "improvement" this past month has been that he has stopped calling me mom ("maaah") and started calling me mommy ("maah-ee"). He is such a stud!
3 comments:
dude that kid is c-u-t-e! i can't wait to meet his sister :). xo
I didn't understand a word Ben was saying. Caden is my favorite. I hope he stays a blonde for life.
No way, I can't believe this videos been up for over a week and I just barely discovered it. I haven't checked the blog in ages. That is the most adorable video. I love Caden SO MUCH. He's such a darling. And so smart. This was so much fun to watch, What an adorable family you have! xxx
Post a Comment