October 6, 2009

Ready!

Here is a picture of the "Mini-Muffin Tin Advent Calendar" that I have been working on all week. I made it for the display table for this year's Super Saturday! The calendar is made using a mini-muffin tin, the candy for each day goes in the muffin hole! It is great because the decorations are magnetic and you just take them off during the year and you have a muffin tin!


(These pictures aren't the greatest quality- the sign at the top says "Christmas Countdown")

I have had a lot of enrichment stuff to get done before the baby comes, but now that this last project is done, I think (I hope) that enrichment is under control for the time being! So with that out of the way, freezer meals ready, crotchsicles awaiting, a super clean house and Caden feeling better, this baby is now welcome any time :)

3 comments:

Rie's Corner said...

JanaLee,
That turned out darling!! I really love it--you should be really proud of that. I'm glad you are now ready for the baby because I have been ready for a long time!
Thanks for being faithful on your blog. Way to go. You don't have to write again until you have a photo our your new baby daughter. Love you lots.
Mom

'Night Moves' Freedom Jackson said...

Is there any end to your creativity, Jana? Apparently not...

Lara G said...

WOW. You are so talented. What a cute idea. RS is lucky to have you, that's for sure. You do an amazing job in your calling, you're such an example to me. You put so much time and effort into making things nice. Good luck this next couple days. Thanks for updating. I love you! xxx