Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day.
Thank you for this food. Thank you for we have a picnic in playroom.
Thank you for "Big Buzz".
Thank you for Grandma Grandpa Becca come for dinner.
Thank you for the door opening and closing (???)
Thank you for playing on the deck.
Thank you for "Toddler Tunes"
Amen.
We are getting a little more settled out here. Thank you to everyone who did so much to help with the move- I'll blog more about all of that soon.
3 comments:
I liked it when he was saying Family Dinner prayer with Dan. So cute.
Caden is a joy!
HAHAHA oh what a little stud. I can't wait to see you guys next week, He is talking SO MUCH. I hope he'll talk to me! That was such an adorable prayer, he is a very grateful child. He didn't even ask for anything! I'm glad you're feeling more settled in your house. Now its time for some PICTURES of the inside! I want to see how you've set everything up. Did ya unpack your camera yet? I miss our skyping. We need to talk on the phone. Call me next time you're at mom/dads k. I LOVE YOU xx
Post a Comment