November 4, 2010

Birthday Highlights

I've slacked off on blogging lately.. but we've had TWO birthdays! I can't believe that I now have a three year old and a one year old! We had so much fun celebrating their birthdays. Actually, we probably had too much fun (which I realized when Caden started referring to his friend birthday party as his "wedding reception") Since I'm fighting off Caden trying to give me a "booger bath" as he calls it, (he's wiping his boogers all over my arms as I type this!) I'll just add the pictures rather than try to write all about them.. (then I'll go take a shower!)

Caden's Birthday(s):

Ben teaching Caden the art of the pinata

Giving Xander-man a hug at his friend birthday
party- he LOVES his friends!

Birthday cupcakes- riding in style!

Eating "Breakfast in Bed"

Enjoying his water gun party!!

THREE!!!

Maya's first birthday:

Birthday cuddles with Dad!

Enjoying her balloons!!


Maya, Mommy and her birthday cake!

Smiles while being sung to! Happy birthday, Maya!!

Mmm...cake! She loved it!

Burning off that sugar with Pappa-Daddy!!


Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate,
we all felt very loved!

3 comments:

Lara G said...

AAWWWWW cutes pictures ever. You are such a fun mom. You put in so much time and effort to help your kids have special memories. I really admire that. I feel bad cus I didn't even dress bethany up for halloween. lame eh.

Lara G said...

p.s that's hilarious about the 'wedding reception.' That boy has the cutest little mind and sense of humor

Rie's Corner said...

Fun, fun photos, and fun memories. Thanks, JanaLee!