I've been trying to write my kids letters every few months to record their growth, development and the funny little things that happen. I was going through some notes I'd made and found some quotes from Caden. Enjoy!
-“Maya, it’s past your bedtime. Maya, our friendship will never die!”
-Dad was wrestling with Caden and pretending to eat him. Caden screamed "Jesus, help me!" When Ben put Caden down, Caden said to him "Dad, you should tell Jana I say Jesus help me!
-Dad said “Caden, do you want to get baptized?” Caden answered "All my wrongs might get washed away!”
-“Maya, I’m gonna pay you TWO BUCKS to put your hand in the toilet with my poo!”
-In the middle of the night, he came into my room, looked me straight in the face and said “You are a great Mom!”
-When Maya was putting her fingers in his mouth, he said “Maya, I’m not suppose to eat fingers, I’m suppose to eat food!”
-“Mom, do you get to heaven on an airplane or a ladder?”
-“Spencer just thinks he’s a PEZ dis-spencer!”
-“Jesus was going to make me a bad robber, but then he just sewed my arm like this and my leg like this, and made me Caden instead”
-After being told not to do something he said to me “I don’t like you on Earth anymore, Mom. Go back to heaven!”
-“Hey Dad, when I was a baby, when we were in Heaven, me and you went on a sea-turtle. Remember that?
-“How do you be like Jesus?" Dad answered that you be nice and you share. Caden quickly told him, “You should tell that to Maya cus’ she broke a Christmas tree ornament, so that’s why she’s not like Jesus!”

Do you remember any funny or cute things that he's said? If you do, write it in the comments so I can record and remember as many moments from his childhood as possible!
3 comments:
Oh, he is precious!! He makes me laugh all the time. I sure love you guys!
HaHa..I laghfed so Hard. It made my night:) Caden is so awesome.
So adorable! We miss you guys ;). Dan's favorite was the $2 for putting your hand in the toilet. lol. Caden is such a sweet boy.
Post a Comment