I LOVE seeing Caden's creations, whether it's something he made from playdough, something he painted (sometimes even on his tummy...), but especially something he's drawn. It is so fun to see the things he comes up with and I just love watching him grow and learn. He spends so much time drawing, trying to get things just right (he's like his daddy!). Here are some of my favourites:
Darth Vader and his many lightsabers
My artists... and another Star Wars character holding a lightsaber
Moustache man (plus a little moustache artist)
Someone fighting "the force". Note the detail of a belly button.. haha!
Finger-painted dragon (the one from Paper Bag Princess!)
Dancing man. This one makes me smile!
This is the Cinderella picture he drew for Maya. Note the dress :)
I'm sad I couldn't rotate this one. Rotate your head, because it's probably my very favourite of all. It's our family.
Note me.. I'm the one with the "really big mouth"... haha, thanks Caden!!
Aren't those priceless?!!



1 comment:
They truly are amazing for his age. I don't think my drawing could hold a candle to his! He is sure a sweetheart.
Post a Comment