My kids are growing up WAY too fast.
Today Caden had his first day of Joy School!!
He was a little nervous about going but ended up having a GREAT time. I feel very lucky to be able to do this Joy School. I really didn't want to send Caden to preschool for various reasons, so I got a group of moms together and organized this. There are 4 other families doing it with us and they are all great. I will host every 5 weeks, which is perfect. I am excited for Caden to get to know the kids even better and have some awesome experiences!!
Maya was devastated to have Caden gone. She is so used to having him around. She cried in the car on the way home when she realized that we had left Caden. She kept asking where Caden had gone. It was really nice for me to get some one-on-one time with her, but I know she probably would have preferred to have Caden their playing with us :) (We played trains, trucks and lego while Caden was gone... haha, can you tell she wants to be just like him?)

3 comments:
Aww your kids are just adorable!! and I can't believe how grown up they both are! I'm so happy you guys are doing joy school, I would love to hear more about what you're gonna be doing for it!
and I love that Caden and Maya are such good friends! So sweet!
AWWWW how did it go? Did he have so much fun? They both look so much older, and its only been a couple weeks since I saw them. I updated my blog (finally) so check it out. Love u xxx
Post a Comment