As you all know, Ben blessed Maya on Sunday. He did a wonderful job, the blessing was beautiful. (Thank you to all of the family that was able to attend and support us!)
Maya looked adorable in her little blessing outfit (a special dress, bonnet and booties that Ben's grandma made for a Matthews girl... it had been in the box for more than a quarter of a century just waiting for a little girl!!)
Maya has such a calm, sweet spirit and we feel so blessed that she was sent to our little family!
1 comment:
Oh she is so beautiful. She looks like an angel. It was so fun spending a few days with you guys. I miss you already. I can't WAIT to come up there again in a few weeks. I'm sad we missed the blessing, I'd love to hear more about what was said. You are an amazing mother, such a example to me. I love you Jana. xxx
Post a Comment