I haven't been very good at blogging since Maya was born. Life with two has been crazy, busy, hard, wonderful, fun and so rewarding! I LOVE being a Mom of two. Maya is the most smiley, happy baby I have ever met. She has definitely added a lot to our little family. She has a huge smile, her entire face lights up and her eyes even curve up in their own little smile! Caden has taken on the role of big brother like a champ! He loves to make Maya smile. He tells her stories about Indiana Jones, Yoshi and Lightning McQueen. He never stops kissing her. He has just realized that instead of holding one of Maya's hands, he can actually hold both of them at the same time. "Me hold baby hand...TWO!"
I read an article on the Today Show last week about how once you have kids, you give away so much of yourself that the only thing you have left to talk about is your children. That is true, as you can tell from all of my blog posts! It probably does gets boring only hearing me talk about my children, but I probably won't find much more to talk about for the next 20 years. And thats okay :) There is a new movie that just came out that I am dying to see. It is called Motherhood (<--- click to see the trailer). Anyways, enough of my rambling. Hurry up and start updating your blogs, family! You are slacking off! And you all have interesting things to talk about :)
1 comment:
I love that "me hold baby hand 2" that is SO PRECIOUS. I watched the trailer for motherhood. It looks SO CUTE. We should go see it when I come up there. You're such an amazing mom. Caden and Maya are so lucky. And its never boring hearing about them, I love it. Can't wait to see ya again. xxx
Post a Comment