March 5, 2010

It's Official!


We bought a HOUSE!!!!!!

We are moving to Prairie Springs, Airdrie! (We take possesion in just 20 days... I'm going to go insane these next few weeks, I'm sure of it!) I didn't think we would actually end up in Airdrie, but it's becoming a really vibrant area! The ward we'll be in is packed with young couples with kids- hopefully Caden and Maya will make some great friends to grow up with. And it's only a twenty minute drive to Mom and Dad's house. (I'm such a baby, twenty minutes away is about my limit!)
We were in negotiations ALL day yesterday, but we ended up getting a great deal and even some upgrades (stainless steal appliances) added in! I have to say how blessed we feel to get into such a great home. We are so grateful for the blessings of tithing. I really feel that we got the price down in negotiations to what we did because of that.
I am IN LOVE with this house! Granite countertops, tile, hardwood, jetted tub, deck, speakers in the ceiling and a big playroom for the kids! The playroom is probably what I am the most excited about! Next time I go out, I will make sure to take some pictures! But in the mean time you can click here and then scroll down to the "Stanley III" model. Colors are different, but it will give you an idea of what the house looks like.

1 comment:

Lara G said...

CONGRATS! The house looks SO AmAZING! I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to see it. What's your move in date? We need to talk K? xxx Love ya