I went to get Caden out of his crib one morning and he said "Mom, your special boy is awake now!"
While pretending to type on the computer, Caden said "Mom, I'm making a movie. I'm making an Indiana Jones movie. My name is Dad".
J: "Caden, do you want to go find some friends in Airdrie?"
C: "No Mom, all my friends at church in nursery" (uh oh...)
Ben was chasing Caden around last night and Caden said "Dad, I love you. Don't eat me".
Caden woke up in the middle of the night shrieking. I ran into his room to see what was wrong and he said "Mommy, I want to go swimming!"
J: "Caden, let's go play at Xander's house!"
C: "I LOVE my friend Xander. He is my boyfriend!"
While toilet training Caden said "Mom, I LOVE toilet training with you!" After going poo, he bent over so that I could wipe his bum and said "Mom, I LOVE bending over with you!"
2 comments:
No wonder we love him so much!!!
Good for you in writing them down--it is so easy to forget even darling things like that.
Love, Mom
TOOO FUNNY. oh my goodness I was laughing out loud for ages. He is the stinkin' cutest boy I have ever ever seen. He totally cracks me up. And I wasn't even there. How on earth did you keep a straight/serious face? What a darling little angel. Honestly, those are the cutest little quotes I've ever heard. Keep them coming. So entertaining! xxx Love ya
Post a Comment