Finally! We have joined the world of blogging! There are a million other things I should be doing right now (writing my talk for church, cleaning the house, laundry, dishes...)but I find myself starting a blog. Such is life I suppose. Or such is my life :)
We finally have a chinook and it is so nice to be able to play outside again. Caden loves going outside and it's been hard for him this winter being stuck inside so much. We took him sledding for the first time last week, and he loved it! He just smiled the entire time. He did develop a fear of snow, however. That's probably not a good thing since we live in Calgary! Everything was fine until he touched the snow with his hand and realized how cold it was. He still loved sledding even after he discovered that snow can be kind of cold, he just made sure not to step outside of the sled!
3 comments:
JanaLee, This looks awesome! Good for you. I will sure have fun looking at this. And by the way, good luck on your talk!
Love, Mom
blogging is a great way to keep up with la familia... especially when they go and get themselves scattered all over the place! What is with that? I love the picture of you and Caden, you just look so sexy! ;)
Hi Jana! I LOVE your blog. It is so adorable. I meed to make mine cuter. I can't believe that Caden does all the animal sounds. That is so adorable. I can't wait to hear! You should video tape it k? I hope we can see you soon. Maybe in April? I have a week off.... maybe I can visit. I miss you guys so much
Post a Comment