March 5, 2009

Life Lately

I have been horrible at blogging lately, I am sorry! It seems that every time Caden is down for a nap or I have a few extra minutes, I either want to sleep, throw-up, or curl up in a ball and eat peanut butter. I lead a very exciting life. 


(This picture is me holding the positive pregnancy test)

Things have been going well though. This morning we had a Relief Society "Lets Do Brunch" at Cora's in Northland. I am in love with that restaurant, so much fresh fruit! We had a really good turn out which I was very grateful for. I am busy planning our upcoming Relief Society Anniversary Party. We are doing a Luau theme ("Becoming a 10 Cow Woman night- Realizing and Reaching Your Potential" - after Jonny Lingo). It will be really fun, the decorations are going to be incredible and the food is going to be really good. So hopefully people will come! 
I have been booking a lot of wedding cakes. I am getting kind of worried about making cakes during my pregnancy. I hope that I feel well enough to do them. My next one is coming up next week (it will be a boring cake, so I'll post pictures but don't look forward to them!). 


Caden is sick today. He has had a runny nose all week, but today his eyes are watering and he is really clinging and sad. I hate when he is sick, I feel so bad for him. He is a good sport about it though. I had an enrichment meeting yesterday and he LOVED playing with the other kids! It always amazes me how social he is with other kids. He knows the names of all of the kids his age and he recognizes their homes when we pull up in the car. He loves giving them hugs and playing with them. Unfortunately, he is the only one his age who cares about playing with other kids, but luckily, Caden can't tell. Ignorance really can be bliss!
Oh guess what! I am going with a midwife for this next pregnancy! Jo-Anne's good friend is a midwife and she got me in as one of her patients without any wait list, etc. I am really excited because I want to do this next birth with no pain medication again. Midwifes are strong believers in natural birth. I am still going to deliver in the hospital, but I think it will be a much better birth this time (with no nurses trying to get me to take medication, hopefully no doctors threatening forceps and HOPEFULLY no brutal tear!)
My yoga class has ended which I am sad about. It was so much fun, I definitely recommend yoga. I am trying to sign up for a pre-natal class right now, but I am having a hard time finding one that will work with my schedule. Can you imagine a class full of pregnant woman doing yoga? It won't be pretty... but it will be fun! 
...So thats whats been going on in my life lately. I promise to do better with blogging from now on!

2 comments:

Rie's Corner said...

JanaLee,
That was NOT a boring blog. I loved it. If I enjoyed reading it and I talk to you every day, you can be sure the Lara and Sheri will think it is GREAT to hear from you. Hey, that was a good picture of your cake--is that on your camera? Because I don't think any the photographer took were that close up.
Love, Mom

Lara G said...

You are so cute Jana! I love reading your blogs, I always have this permanent smile on my face when I read them. That's adorable that Caden is so social and he know other kids names. He is such a little genius. I can't wait to see him again. Thanks for your support with my cake last night. I will poast a picture and blog tonight. I love you!! xxx