I want to say a special thanks to Dad. He called me yesterday to see how I was doing. Caden's friend had just left from a playdate, literally every toy we own was on the floor, the house was a wreck. Caden didn't nap, I had a horrible headache and had been up all night, Maya was fussy. Dad showed up a little later with beautiful flowers for me. It completely turned my day around. Thank you, Daddy. I am so grateful for all of the love and support that you and Mom constantly show me.


Ben woke up with the kids this morning and let me sleep in until 9am, it felt so good!! He is such a stud. I absolutely love it when he is home. He had Caden in fights of laughter this morning singing and dancing with the kitchen chairs. They are so funny together.
We are heading out soon for a Valentine's family outing... to the mall play area and possibly to get a bite to eat. We are also taking Maya in to get a passport picture.
As you can tell, I don't have much to blog about! :) Hope you all enjoy your long weekend!
2 comments:
My goodness what a gorgeous photo of Maya. You are surely the most dedicated blogger in the Zemp family. Congratulations!! By the way that is a not so subtle hint for all the rest of us (me included).
I hope you really enjoy the long weekend with Ben home. And I sure hope your nights get better. We will just keep having faith.
Love, Mom
Those flowers are so beautiful. That was really sweet of dad. I'm glad you're feeling better. happy valentines day. I love you so much!!
Post a Comment