February 5, 2010

We've Been Busy...

Sorry for the lack of updates. I always have such good ideas of what I should blog about, but then one of my kids decides that they need some attention, and the blog never happens. Caden and Maya are both sleeping right now (although Maya is in my arms, so I am slow at typing...), I've already exercised, showered, cleaned, done some laundry... now I can blog!
Ben and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary! We had a fun night eating out at The Old Spagetti Factory and watching The Bachelor (we are a little too into that show, it's probably not something to be proud of.... although I definitely recommend getting into it...). Thanks for babysitting, Mom and Dad! I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing husband. Ben is the best support and so selfless. He truly is only happy when I am happy.


Thanks for four wonderful years, Ben! I love you!


Caden is toilet trained! Yipee! I am so proud of how quickly he caught on. He loves wearing his big boy underwear. I love seeing him get excited when he realizes that he has accomplished something.
Caden has been taking Gymboree classes and just LOVING them! There are so many slides, mats, ramps, balls... it is heaven for Caden. His favorite part is playing with the parachute and running around with the other boys and girls in his class. He talks about Gymboree all week long and chants "Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! It's a Gymboree day!!"


He is such a great helper. I can't cook anything anymore without his help. The other day when he cracked an egg open, some of the yolk got on his hand and he screamed "SICK! SICK!!"


He is constantly making me laugh. I am so grateful that he is such a fun, loving little boy. He is so cuddly and always stops what he is doing to hug me, Maya or Ben and tell us that he loves us.


Maya is growing up so quickly. It is so much fun to see her personality really start to develop. She continues to be the most smiley person I have ever met. She is rarely awake without smiling. She really has brought so much love into our home. She has four teeth popping through right now, so she hasn't been as happy the last few weeks (although she still tries her hardest to smile while crying, it is adorable). Hopefully the teething will ease up soon so that her sleep and mood can get back on track. I had fun doing a little photo shoot with her this morning. Here are a few of my favorites, enjoy!






Look at those big, blue eyes! I just love her!



3 comments:

Rie's Corner said...

Oh, what precious pictures. Thanks for updating. It really made me smile. What a special stage in your life you are at right now--those precious times with your little children won't last---make the most of them! I think you already take that advice though--you really enjoy your children. Thanks for sharing their sweetness with us.
Love, Mom

Lara G said...

AWWWWW your kids are so cute! I LOVE reading your blogs. That's hilarious that Caden was saying "sick sick". maya's eyes are so beautiful. I'm so mad-- I've been trying forever to upload my ultrasound video onto blogger and its just not working. I think the file is tooo big or something. I'm really frustrated. Any ideas? xxx

Stewarts said...

How adorable! Your kids are so cute! And congrats on 4 years! You guys are awesome!