February 22, 2010

Yuuuuum

I LOVE quick, easy recipes! Here are two recipes that I have found in the last few weeks that are super easy, taste great, and look like you've spent a lot more time on then than you actually have:

Lion House Ranch Parmesan Chicken:


1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1-1/2 ounces dry ranch dressing mix
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
26 ounces marinara or spaghetti sauce

In shallow bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and ranch mix. Coat both sides of chicken with the mix.
Place in a 9x13-inch pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Spray tops of chicken with non-stick cooking spray to keep moist.
Bake at 350' for 25-30 minutes. Just prior to serving, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
Heat marinara or spaghetti sauce and serve over cooked pasta and chicken.

Cheesy Mexican Chicken:


6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 lb), cut into thin strips
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1-1/2 cups shredded cheese (divided)
1/2 cup milk
1 pkg taco seasoning
2 cups corn chips
4-1/2 cups cooked rice

Preheat oven to 375'
Mix soup, 1 cup of the cheese, milk and seasoning mix until well blended, spoon over chicken.
Top with chips.
Bake covered for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top, bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve over rice.

2 comments:

Rie's Corner said...

Thanks for the recipes!! I am always so happy to get new ones--especially easy ones. Have a happy day, and happy eating!!

Lara G said...

WOW those look SO GOOD. I'm gonna try the chicken parmason one this weekend. Your blog is SO FUN to read--- I love it. Thanks for updating. I cooked some home made french fries last week, I was so proud of myself. lol. Love ya so much xxx