Hope you all had a wonderful day! We just had one hour of church today, so there was lots of time to relax and spend time together. It really nice. We spent the morning making and decorating almost 80 cupcakes for Caden to deliver to his friends and family. Hopefully there weren't too many eggshells in them, Caden was a big helper!!
There are a few more pictures up from the photoshoot last week. Check them out
here. I can't wait to get these pictures printed and displayed in my house! And I am so happy to finally have found a photographer that I am super happy with!
Happy Valentine's Day! We love you all.
2 comments:
ADORAbLE. i wish i could have seen him delivering the cupcakes to his friends. That must've been so cute.
Thanks so much for the treats! Dan and I loved them (and that stinker Nunu had one too, she liked them as well). You do such a good job with your kids. I really like Alysha's work as well, I think she is really good too. The pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment