February 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I am home sick today. Not fun.
Ben and Caden are at church right now and I can't help but feel like I'm missing out. Caden is wearing his new church outfit (complete with a new belt, he was excited about that part because he always sees Ben wearing a belt!).


I hate missing church. I haven't been sick in a year and a half. I think my body is just collapsing from lack of sleep. My head is pounding.
On a more positive note, a few nights ago, I made home-made french fries. Caden was so excited about it and kept calling them "home sweet home french fries". That kid never ceases to find ways to make me smile. I love being a mom. I love being home with my kids. They are my treasures. I guess 4 am nights are a small price to pay to have them in our home.

4 comments:

Stewarts said...

Aw, what an adorable picture! You have such a precious family! I'm sorry you're not feeling well-that's never fun! I hope you get feeling better quickly and get lots of sleep! We miss you all

Lara G said...

I love caden-- what a little stud. He's so handsome, and smart. You're an amazing mom. I'm so sorry you've been sick. Im praying for you.

Lara

Lara G said...

by the way, want to skype tomorrow? I'm off work

Patience said...

i loved that little belt- it is so handsome. i hope that you are feeling better. xoxo.